About Maureen F Fitzgerald, PhD
After practicing and teaching law for over 20 years Maureen Ftzgerald decided to write books that could change the world. She has since written 11 books on topics ranging from mission statements to mindfulness. Her most recent book is “Lean Out-How to Dismantle the Corporate Barriers that Hold Women Back” Maureen has several university degrees including a business degree, two law degrees, and a doctorate degree. She is also the mother of two teen daughters.
Maureen F. Fitzgerald, PhD, JD, LLM, BComm is an author, thought leader and former lawyer. She practiced law for over 20 years as a labor lawyer, policy lawyer and professor of law at two universities. She has written many books and articles – both academic and practical. She has a business degree, two law degrees, a masters’ degree in law from the London School of Economics and a doctorate degree from UBC. Always a leader of both people and ideas, Dr Fitzgerald speaks across North America about social justice, equality and mindfulness. Her motto is: Sharing the right ideas at the right time can change the world. Her most recent book is: Lean Out: How to Dismantle the Corporate Barriers that Hold Women Back. You can find her at www.MaureenFitzgerald.com
Maureen’s books include:
- Lean Out – How to dismantle the corporate barriers that hold women back.
- Motherhood is Madness – How to break the chains that prevent mothers from being truly happy.
- Occupy Women– A manifesto for positive change in world run by men.
- A Woman’s Circle – Create a peer mentoring group for advice, networking, support and connection.
- Invite the Bully to Tea – End harassment, bullying and dysfunction forever with a simple yet radical new
- If not now, when? – Create a life and career of purpose with a powerful vision, a mission statement and measurable goals.
- Mindfulness Made Easy – 50 simple practices to reduce stress, create calm and live in the moment – at home, work and school.